Misalignment means serious money for your organization.
Our complete integration solution increases the probability of success, and the overall efficiency, of your sales and marketing alignment efforts.
- Misalignment between sales and marketing technologies and processes costs B2B companies at least10% of revenue per year.
- When sales and marketing teams work together, companies see a 36% higher customer retention rate and a 38% higher sales win rate.
- Companies with a poor sales and marketing alignment strategy see a 4% revenue decline.
- B2B organizations with tightly aligned sales and marketing operations achieve a 24% faster three-year revenue growth and a 27% faster three-year profit growth.
JILL ROWLEY | FOUNDER AND CHIEF EVANGELIST, #SOCIALSELLING
Maximize your Sales and Marketing ROI in three phases.
- We get started by learning about your existing processes and technology stack, identifying opportunities to save time through automation.
- We then identify which elements of your marketing and sales activities have the biggest opportunities for impactful improvement.
- Following Hubspot's and Salesforce's best practices, we create an integration plan uniquely designed for your company's needs.
Build and Scale Phase
- In phase 2, we get to work developing the actual integration solution using Salesforce’s Programming language, APEX.
- Next, we utilize state of the art integration tools and API’s to connect the various software across your technology stack.
- Finally, we set up lead scoring and automate routine processes to maximize the efficiency of your teams efforts.
Process Optimization Phase
- After the solution has been implemented, we circle back and ensure all KPI’s, reporting tools, and analytics are functioning as intended.
- We review what’s working, what needs to be improved and identify additional opportunities to streamline processes or procedures.
- We make sure the intelligence produced by your integrated solution is easily understood and available to answer your teams' strategic questions.
Integration Blueprint for Pardot-SFDC and HubSpot-SFDC
Pardot Salesforce Integration
B2B Marketers know that we need to work more closely with our sales teams if we’re going to have a chance at keeping up the kaleidoscopic demands of our buyers. Our prospects and clients make up our target audience, and we need to move beyond basic sync integration to invent processes.
Hubspot Salesforce Integration
Thousands of companies in the US alone have subscribed to the services of Salesforce and Hubspot or Pardot. Unfortunately, current integration scenarios only “map and sync” data between the two platforms. This alone won’t suffice and an expert level approach is often times required.
higher win rates after alignment
more opportunities after automation
marketing-influenced revenue increase
Take The Next Step
Marketing Cloud Integration
Salesforce Predictive MarTech Alignment
Turbocharge Your B2B Sales And Marketing Alignment
The Ideal Solution:
Pipeline Marketing + Smarketing + Analytics
Our solution enables your sales and marketing teams’ to focus on identifying their best opportunities, virtually impossible if you haven’t created an integrated application environment for your organization. Unfortunately, current out of the box solutions only “map and sync” data between the two platforms won’t suffice. We offer a custom methodology that provides an infrastructure on which to streamline both platforms to their full capacity. Some of these benefits include:
- Improving the customer experience by responding to customer requests and behaviors in real time.
- Providing sales teams with better-qualified leads
- Sales teams will be able to respond to leads more quickly, engaging customers more effectively, and putting the company ahead of their competition.
WATCH HubSpot Smarketing
What is Smarketing?
Smarketing (sometimes referred to as s-marketing or SMarketing) is the process of integrating sales and marketing efforts within an organization. B2B Smarketing is bringing a sales team into alignment with a marketing team, forming a sales and marketing ("Smarketing") team with common goals and identified opportunities. This is achieved through frequent communication, the establishment of mutually integrated roles, and accountabilities shared by all teams.