Free Your Sales Team to Spend More Time Closing Deals
To have a successful business, it is best to start with the basics of your operation and how you generate and convert high quality leads into profitable customers. It means giving your sales team the tools they need to be as productive as possible.
One of the most valuable tools for enabling your sales advisors is the use of a highly-developed CRM that provides opportunities for automating sales processes and managing your pipeline. This will make finding clients and keeping them easier across your organization.
At the same time, by automating repetitive tasks and decreasing time spent on administration, sales workflow automation frees up large chunks of time that the sales team can use to focus on what they do best: closing sales.
Sales Automation for Sales Enablement
Sales automation can be used to find, score, allocate and nurture leads. CRMs like Salesforce, for instance, have endless tools and options making them valuable and accessible for anyone on your team. Salesforce helps your sales team do the following before even connecting with a client:
- Determine which clients might be interested in your service
- Predictive lead scoring identifies the most profitable potential leads to target
- Identify spending habits
- Identify the best times to contact a client for maximum opportunity at a sale or fulfillment of a lead
- Put your company ahead of your competitors by comparing yourselves to other teams in your market
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities automatically
Once your team has connected with the best potential and existing clients, automation will help your sales team give each what they need and deliver it in a personalized manner to maximize satisfaction.
A CRM will deliver competitive advantages that your sales advisors may not have had before. Additionally, your clients’ information will be placed in the cloud which will allow it to be integrated with websites and partner institutions for seamless coordination between organizations.
By implementing all of the automation tools at your sales team’s disposal through your CRM, you will:
- Maximize your pipeline
- Reduce the need for manual entry
- Leverage mobile and social channels
- Enable your sales team with everything they need, including client and market intelligence, to close sales faster regardless of where they are.
Table Of Contents
- How Salesforce CRM for Banks Helps Them Retain Customers
- How CRM for Insurance Companies can Enhance Customer Loyalty
- The Importance of CRM in Insurance Industry Success
Use the Experts to Make Your Sales Team More Effective
Salesforce comes with extensive functionality online tools (including call scheduling, script delivery, advanced analytics, mobile access) to help your team find client information, effectively analyze it, and put this information into practice when developing leads and closing deals.
With a range of flexible Sales Cloud Integration plans Cetrix will connect your firm to our team of dedicated support staff that will help you implement, customize, run and extend your system, automating sales processes to maximize selling and impact your bottom line.